Saturday, September 21, 2019
University of Wisconsin-Whitewater University Center Hamilton Room 4:30 – 7:00 p.m.
(Parking in Lot 14) Click here to view map
- Packet Pick-Up
- Pre-race dinner (Sponsored by A’viands)
- On-Site Registration for all events
Sunday, September 22, 2019
Whitewater High School (534 S Elizabeth St. Whitewater, WI 53190)
- 6 a.m. – 7:30 a.m.: Packet Pick Up & On-Site Registration (High School gym, enter Door #4)
- 6:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Whitewater Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast starts (all race participants will be given 1 free ticket for breakfast to be used in the morning or tickets are available for purchase for $6 on race day)
- 7 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.: Kids Korral day care service available
- 7:55 a.m.: Wheelchair division start
- 8 a.m.: Half Marathon & Half Marathon Relay start
- 8:15 a.m.: 5K start
- 9 a.m – 6 p.m.: The Whitewater Aquatic and Fitness Center is open for families and individuals throughout race day (SE side of HS building). One free pass is in your goodie bag!
- 9:45 a.m.: 5K Awards Ceremony
- 10 a.m.: Half Marathon Awards Ceremony
- 10:30 a.m – 1 p.m.: Post Race Party begins at 841 Brewhouse
- Noon: Course loses
- 12:30 p.m.: Post Race events end **all post race events are open to the public.